For an unforgettable braai day, join us at the Be Human - Castle Lager Braai Day on Saturday 24 September 2022. Gates will open at 11h00 and the event will end at 23h30.
There will be four artists performing on the day - Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse & Ricus Nel and the test between South Africa and Argentina will be shown on a big screen.
Herewith the line-up for the day. . .
11h00 Gates Open
13h55 - 15h05 Adam Tas
15h35 - 16h45 Bok van Blerk
17h05 - 17h45 Springboks vs Argentina
18h45 - 19h55 Refentse
20h25 - 21h35 Ricus Nel
23h30 Event ends
Braai packs will be on sale for people to braai at the Weber braai corner (please note that there is ticket options which already includes braai packs). There will also be cash bars and food stalls.
There are 5 types of tickets available:
(1) Adult (13 years and older) - Ticket Only = R375
(2) Adult (13 years and older) - Ticket & Braai Pack = R495 (the braai pack includes 120g lamb chop, 210g chicken thigh, 180g bees sosatie, 150g boerewors, 50g skilpadjie & spice packet)
(3) Kid (12 years and younger) - Ticket Only = R190
(4) Kid (12 years and younger) - Ticket & Braai Pack = R230 (150g boerewors, 180g chicken thigh & 1 x hotdog roll)
(5) Kid (new born - 4 years) - Ticket Only = R20
R30 Brandfort Road
Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse & Ricus Nel.
No refunds will be made once tickets are purchased.
There is secure parking on site.
Tickets needs to be shown at the entrance in order to enter. No person without a ticket will have access to the venue.
Tickets for children is only for children up until the age of 12.
No one is allowed to bring their own food and drinks. There will be cash bars, food stalls and braai packs on sale.
There is a wheel chair friendly bathroom on site, but is not on the exact same part of the farm as where the event is held.
It is an outdoor event and although a lot of seating will be under roof it is still classified as an outdoor event.
Will also need an entrance ticket, as event organizers need to provide an accurate head count to authorities.
Spotted Apple Creative Marketing